Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Forget and Not Slow Down

Just got home from a Jays game. Last of the year? Ya. We were 4 of.. about 20 people who went to see them play tonight. Nahhh... not really. But it was major empty.

I keep listening to Owl City. I love it. I keep ducking as he sends a hook my way, and then I'm just looking up again and another one is coming! I also rather like Relient K's new single. For a while everything I listened to had to be serious, and musically diverse, and old. I guess tonight is a rebirth. Jeffy and I talked about Hello Rockview on the way home from the Dome. I'm in a zone.

"I'd like to make myself believe that planet earth turns slowly.."

I love that moment where you say yes to something without thinking it through. There's something great about trusting yourself enough to just go. I remember feeling way out in left when I first moved to Toronto. People rise to the challenge. Thinking about whether you can or cannot accomplish something is really just placing your projected results alongside a given individual's expectations and playing A/B. Life's more exciting if you can look at things from the perspective of your own expectations.

Hello Seattle

No comments: