Monday, October 27, 2008

RELEASE

Hey!

It's HERE!! Today is the official release date of my new record, Found and Finding. I know, some of you are thinking, 'what the heck, I've had a copy for over a week already..' It's true. But as of today, the record is available online! You and your friends can head on over to www.jonbartel.com to get your copy. While you're over there, you can find lyrics, thoughts on each song, etc. Check it out!

For those of you who are new to the online buying thing, fear not! The company handling my distribution and shipping is great. They're called IndiePool, and they're located not far from my place here in Toronto. It's safe a secure, and a great way to get your hands on the album if you aren't in this part of town and won't get a chance to get a copy from me directly. Plus, who doesn't love getting new stuff in the mail!?

I've also created a group on facebook, so if I haven't added you yet, be sure to hunt me down! Also cmon back here, or to www.jonbartel.com for updates in the future.

Love!

Jon

No comments: