Friday, January 18, 2008

All the guys in the band can't stand me, just because i have nasty shorts..

I look lame in shorts ok? it's not something i'm proud of. i just can't pull them off. about 4 years ago, i just became one of those guys who wears pants every day. it's just how it works now. i have two pairs of jeans. they're both blue. one is dark blue, one is light blue. that's all i got. every now and then, kar gives me a look and says, 'jon, we need to get some new jeans mk?' so i go to AE and buy two new pairs of jeans. one light blue. one dark blue.

i guess i sortof have these sinny little white legs or something.

shorts.

i bought a pair of shorts once, on my own. kar sent me out on a similar look.. 'jon, we need to get you some shorts.' i think it was before we went to mexico for steve and vik's wedding. i found a pair of shorts i thought would do the job.. even tried them on. it wasn't until i got home and showed kar that i realized that i had purchased shorts that were approximately 14 waist-sizes too large. oh, and they were 'cargo', so they had these huge pockets on the sides. i looked like i had saddle-bags full of meat pushki.

anyway, we're going to florida. Feb. 8 the whole fam is heading down there for a week. and kar is starting to give me those looks again, like it's time to wade out into those unkown, largely uncharted waters.

look, i'm gonna do my best, but i am just one man.

updates to come.

i'll try to spare you the pictures.

hey boombatty, i'm borrowing CTV's Neumann digital miniatures.. sortof digital km84's... for the weekend :)

Jonny Swedien.

J

2 comments:

Cyndy said...

I'm not gonna say anything.....
Bahahahahahaha!!!

Mel said...

Ok, I'm picturing the saddlebags full of meat purshki! Don't worry, I'm one of the few Bartel women who don't go tanning (does Kar?) so my legs will probably match yours in Florida!